Yuck! I hate having a toothache. I broke my back molar about 2 years ago. Once in a while it gets really infected and I'm in serious pain, can't even eat. So, I went to the dentist yesterday and he talked me into holding out for a root canal. I was ready to have the damn thing pulled, but he says I have strong teeth and should try to save it. So, I'm taking antibiotics and pain pills today.
I am really looking forward to going to Kublacon. I hope I can save some money. I've been trying to get confirmation form my gaming club but they are not committed to it yet. I guess they all go to conventions but they have never been to Kublacon. Seems odd to me because this con is one of the largest in the State. Oh well, like I said before I plan to win something this time, and I'm gonna stay for the whole damn thing!!!
We bought a couple new computer games over the weekend. Civ III and Pool of Radiance. Civ III is great so far, but I sure do waste aot of time playing it. Pool Rad is a continuation of the old game by SSI. I loved the old interface but, this new game is a disappointment. But, the good news is that my wife loves it(of course) and she's going to play it through. Least it ain't a waste of money. :-)
I heard from Games Workshop today... They said the army boxed set deal for 2K won't happen. They have a policy not to sell to retailers that only do Internet stuff. I guess it's because Internet sales are discounted so much and it cuts into local retailers profits. Oh well, I guess I have to go back to my original plan.