Well, I'm doing alot better this morning... Or rather this afternoon. The codine pills made me sleep like a baby with no pain at all. My abcest is still there but, it's not getting any bigger. Hopefully, the anibiotics will make it go away before it pops.
Last night I had a "drug induced" dream that was very wierd. I dreamt I was at my Dads house with my Mom. We were arguing about my sister and I got mad and punched her in the nose. She then grabbed me and said she was gonna punch me in the nose as well. Then she stopped and said I had pouty Texas lips and that I mourn too much. We then walked outside and my Mom pointed to the sky where a solar eclipse was taking place. She said if I look carefuly I can see a comet circling the sun. It was like the sky opened up and I could see all the stars in heaven. Then my friend who recently got married came up behind me and told me half my life is over... and that I should enjoy the time I have left.
Normally, I don't pay much attention to dreams but this one freaked me out. Especially since my Mom was in it. I wonder if she is trying to tell me something. My Mother was very spiritual and was descended from Native American Shamans. She always told me to pay attention to my dreams. The image of the sun in eclipse with a comet revolving it haunts me.