Tuesday, April 09, 2002

After a bit of tinkering I managed to get my wife's blogger to post. Now she can start keeping a journal as well. If you wanna check it out it's at http://confedgal.blogspot.com/.

I had my first physical therapy appointment today. I like my therapist she's pretty straight forward and professional. She found a muscle in my back that is connected with the soreness in my shoulder. She's teaching me to use other muscles to compensate for the injured shoulder. I've got several more sessions before they determine if I need surgery. I hope it works because I don't want to get cut on.

I don't know what kind of pain medication my dentist gave me for my toothache but it sure has left me loopy. I have a hard time concentrating and I just want to sleep all the time. Man, when it comes to drugs I sure am a lightweight. I'll just be glad when the antibiotics kills the infection. I've got a load of tasty food in the fridge and I can't eat it. That must be what Hell is like.