Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Well, I got the letter today from my employer in Mordor. They have decided to terminate me because I can't come back to work for them. Oh well, they will pay for it in the end and it's one less tie to Mordor. I wasn't thrilled with going back to work for them anyway because instead of sending me to a doctor for my injury last year they called in an investigator to find dirt on me. It ends up they got a brown noser co-worker to say all sorts of lies about me. Doesn't matter, if the doctor clears me next month I'll just find a job locally.

On to other things, it ends up I can't have 5 flamers in my cultist squad. I'm only allowed 1 flamer per 10 models which brings my total to two. That's all right, I found two nice looking flamers in my bits box that looks good on the zombie model. I've assembled 10 so far and will start painting them soon. They will look good. Maybe I'll win an award at Kublacon. :-)

The weather has been nice for the past few days. It's been windy in the morning but it gets nice and warm in the afternoon. It's kinda funny, but the weather we're having here in early spring is the same as what we had on the coast in mid summer. Except it's just gonna get warmer and nicer here. Man I love this place. The hell with Mordor!!!.