Friday, March 29, 2002

Oh my God!! The weather was awesome today. I drove around on my various errands with my car window rolled down. The warm air was great. Girls were everywhere in their summer clothing. It was great.

We've been hurting for money lately so I was excited this morning when I saw a check in my PO box from the insurance company. Ends up it was for $14.00 dollars. Doh!!

I took some time today to explain the Armenian Massacres to my children. I showed them pictures posted on the web of Turks posing with the severed heads of Armenian men, and of starving Armenian children. Of course my kids were appalled but I feel better that they know their cultural legacy.

Tommorrow I'm headed to Oregon for a friends bachleor party. It should be a good time, but I refuse to get drunk. We'll see what happens...