Monday, March 25, 2002

I finally got some stuff in the mail that I ordered from Ebay. A box of zombies and a Dark Eldar Raider. The Raider is for my wifes dark eldar army (elves yuck!) but the zombies I'm using to make cultists for my Iron Warriors army.

I put together half of the cultists this afternoon and I came the realization that 20 cultists can have 5 flamers. I had planned to only arm them with close combat weapons because of their low ballistic skill. But, with flamers that doesn't matter. Normally I don't use flamers but this seems like a good idea. Besides, 5 flamers can do some real damage to troops like tyranids who have no choice but to bum rush my lines.

I put in for my mileage reimbursement from the insurance company today. It will amount to almost $300 dollars. Hope they are quick with getting me a check, we need the money right now. Especially since I can't seem to stop bidding on stuff on ebay :-)