Took this goofy nobility quiz to determine my place in the hypothetical royalty food chain. In a handful of questions it determined that I was a king among men. Kinda flattering but, the quiz is far from scientific. Don't ask me why I took it. If your interested the address is at http://www.usagiandmamoru.com/quiz/royalty.html
Sometimes shopping really stresses me out. We went to Walmart to pick up some things we need and I kinda lost it. Ended up coming home feeling like crap with a major headache. Fortunately, I didn't lose my cool with the kids or my wife. However, we went to Taco Bell and I ended up getting sick on the food. For the past 6 months I've been boycotting fast food except for Taco Hell. Now I guess the king of cheap mexican food has to go too.
My third daughter played her first game of the season today. It was so nice to sit out in the sun and watch her play. She did good, like her older sister she's playing right field and first base. Didn't get anyone out, but she didn't really get the opportunity to. She did make two base hits during the game and ended up scoring twice. Shes a fast runner so she tends to beat the throws around the field. I think once she gets to majors she's gonna be good. I am proud of her.