Tonight I had a nice chat with Zouave. It's always good to hear from him. Hopefully, tomorrow we'll hook up and visit before my MRI. He said some progress has been made in finding a solution to his back trouble. I am so very happy about that, it is the answer to many of my prayers for him. I get worried about the guy because he goes so long without answering my emails. Tonight he said he's been having problems sending emails lately. With as much as he fiddles and tinkers with his computer, he probably erased some crucial file for sending emails. LOLOLOLOL
I had a Physical Therapy session today with a different Therapist. She was a nice lady. She kinda pushed me hard in my workouts. But, I left feeling good with only minor pain. Apparently, she works part time as a therapist filling in when needed. She said she was from Southern California and moved here as an adventure. I could definitely sense a sadness in her when she told me her story. I think perhaps she got divorced or something. If I work with her more I won't pry. But it is interesting to me, as an observer of people, to scry into another life.
Well, the pressure is on to organize a nice mothers day for my wife. Unfortunately, she has to work that day. But, on the bright side I can make a nice dinner or something for her while she's away. Sometimes my honey is so hard to shop for just because she won't tell me what she wants. I may have to get her a belated present this year to coincide with my next paycheck. I think she would most appreciate being taken shopping for clothes somewhere. A couple new outfits would go a long way to showing her our appreciation.
On the flip side, Mother's Day is a bit hard for me because I had a close friend in high school that died on that day. I was only a freshman then but it impacted me alot. To this day I believe that he was killed by his own Father to get back at his mother for filing for divorce. Before he died my friend told me many times that he thought his Dad was going to kill him. What a hell for a teenaged boy to go through. I plan to visit his grave on that day.