Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A shining jewel in a dark world

I am very proud of my second daughter. Today she tried out for the cheerleading squad at her school and she was chosen. She beat out a dozen girls to end up on the competition squad at her school. It was so good to see her work so hard for something and to achieve her goal. No one deserved to be on that team more than her. I think alot of credit needs to be given to my oldest daughter as well. She served as a role model in cheerleading for the rest of the girls. I am looking forward to seeing her cheer, and I pledge to help her in any way I can.

To my great relief I finally heard from Tess this week. It seems that she has been real busy and suffered from a downed computer. Also, the day she spoke to Geary while I was at his house, and she didn't want to talk to me, was because she was sitting next to her boyfriend. Things seem to be going good for her with school and all. I still wish she didn't live down where she does. It would be better for everyone if she was around here. There's no telling her that though.

On the mortgage front there is nothing new. Tommorrow a bit more fanagling will be going on and I am told we may be able to sign papers. I'll believe it when I see it.