Saturday, October 30, 2004

The line has been drawn

I informed my real estate agent today that when our present purchase agreement expires on Nov 5th we are done. There will be no more extensions regardless of where we stand in the finance process. They can just eat the work they have put into this.

Here we are in yet another weekend without a house. This past week was loaded with nothing but errors and a lack of attention by the companies involved. Phone calls were not returned on at least three separate occasions pushing the deal farther back. People simply did not follow up and we are the ones to suffer. I've said it before, what do they care, they have beds to sleep in at night. This last time someone was supposed to email something and the message "mysteriously" did not go through. Once again pushing everything back another day. Well, they have a week, lets see if they want to get paid. Because I am not bluffing!