Heart of Gold
What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla
I absolutely hate this next one!!!
Power Rangers Movie!
What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla
My inner child is sixteen years old!
Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.
How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla
Hades
?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
You're a Glass of Wine!
What Type of Alcoholic Beverage Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
The only thing I have to say about this next one is "whatever!"
You're "Brambleshire Wood"
Which Kilbrannan/McWhorter Album Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
and finally...
You're Skittles!!! You have a very interesting
personality, you're so unique. You're the kind
of person who always thinks outside of the box.
You're also a very accepting individual, and
believe in inner beauty.
Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
The best thing about these stupid quizzes is that they usually get my wife to type in her blog because she reads mine and takes the quizzes herself.