Sunday, June 13, 2004

I just don't understand things. I don't know what is going on with my old Armenian friend. His family had a BBQ today and they invited everyone in the circle but us. GRRRR!!

I spent some time working on my armour today. I'm not as far behind having it functional as I thought. However I did have to grind some rust off my helmet :-(. Anyway, I'm thinking about going to a medieval event in a couple weeks. It's over on the coast, and alot of people I know are going to it. Including some people I just don't like. It would be good for me to get away from the kids a bit. If I can find a babysitter I think the wife won't mind. Obviously, it's still up in the air.

We played our first game of Dungeons and Dragons this past week. I haven't ran a 1st edition game in ages. We had a few of the local goons show up along with an old friend of mine I haven't seen in years. Overall it was a good game. Though the critical hits and fumbles were a bit over the top for whatever reason. I hope the game with continue. Only time will tell.