My girl is still progressing nicely. We had a session with her and the therapist. We are hopeful that she will come home soon.
I had a acute attack of guilt about this whole affair today. I think that I was too hard on my daughter and didn't do enough to comfort and love her. I tend to be a bit distant because I am the disciplinarian of the house. But, I don't think it will be that way anymore. This made me realize that my kids and my wife are absolutely the most important things in my life.
We starting crunching numbers today regarding the move back to California. At the very least it will cost us around $2,000 just to get there. We are selling some valuables and saving money for that expense. I'll probably also have to beg and borrow money. But, I will not let that deter me from this task. My oath stands, and we will make it happen in what ever way we can.
I can only hope that God in his mercy will see us along. Let this nightmare end.