My daughter is doing much better today. She was a fairly good spirits all things considered. She even opened up to us a little. I am pleased to have seen a smile on her face once again. As it stands now she will stay in the hospital for a few more days under watch, and being evaluated by the psychiatrist.
I am still in a boiling rage over this whole issue and I want to lash out at someone. Fortunately, I am restraining my anger and trying to turn it into a fervor to return home. I am more resolved then ever and set on my previous oath. Everyone in the family is excited about returning except for my wife. She is worried about the uncertain future. However, she doesn't see that our future is even more uncertain and even bleak if we stay here. If it is the last thing I do we will return to the place where my children can be happy and accepted for who they are.
One of the things that has really been eating at me is that the school here won't do anything about the apparent suicide pact amongst the group of girls my daughter hangs out with. It was indicated that a "letter" would be sent home to parents about this situation. However, so far not even that has been done. What is wrong with the teachers/parents in this place? Do they disvalue the lives of their children so much!!! We have to get out of here... If to just save the lives of our precious children.
Again I am frustrated as to why we even came here. To be around family? Yeah like that has happened!! GW just used me up and spit me out. I was so sure they would value my obedience and fervor but in the end I was placed in the hands of an honorless worm. Or as I like to call him... The King of Rats. I digress, but it should be noted that today is the anniversary of my first day working for GW. If I could only talk to myself a year ago, this could all have been avoided.