No word yet. The final filing date for the Amtrak position closed today. It's in God's hands now.
I've been a bit worried about the wife for the past few days. She's been real moody and a bit depressed. I know my being unemployed has her upset, though she won't say so. I think she feels like she should get a job to help out. But, I know she absolutly doesn't want to. I won't force her, and if she doesn't do it I won't say a word.
I throughly enjoy having her around with me all day. I just wish she'd quit talking about her internet business. She's real frustrated as to its lack of success, and continually thinks about it. She's always asking my input as to what I think about it. Frankly, I don't have an opinion and I wish she would move on. There's plenty of other things to talk about. I guess it's just a side effect of her being in a state of insecurity about our future. Also, I believe she wants to find something that makes us money at home so she doesn't have to go to work.
I'm a little embarassed to say that lately we've gotten in a routine of watching daytime television. We generally wake up at aournd 9am and watch "ER" on TNT. Then we go on to "Judging Amy" and finally end at Noon with "Law and Order" I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm hooked on these shows. Perhaps it just reflects the level I have dropped to since I became unemployed. On the bright side these shows have allowed me to get alot of projects done, since I generally work on my Dwarf army while watching them. Perhaps that is what is keeping me sane.