Sunday, September 29, 2002

Ugh... it was cold here today. The shivering and huddling up in blankets served to remind me that I need to get wood for the coming winter. However, I still don't know if we're going to have an income next month. I'm waiting until Tuesday to see if I get a check from the insurance company. If not, I'll apply for State Disability or Unemployment. I have to pay the bills a few more months so I can get money to start our business. I just know that when we launch it we're going to be doing well.

Yesterday we all went to the local fish hatchery for another "kids fishing day". This time everyone pulled in our limit of fish which amounts to 18 trout and one bass. While fishing for John, I managed to pull in a good sized trout. I felt kinda bad because I was using my Armenian friend's pole at the time. Later in the evening we all got together for a great big fish fry. Everyone had a great time.

I think the reason we did so much better fishing this time is because my darling wife was there. She is like a beacon of tranquility and reassurance for both me and the kids. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I don't think I would do very well without her.