Tuesday, October 01, 2002

It's still cold... and I'm still sick. Life hasn't been going well lately.

First, the guy I'm buying my 1861 Springfield rifled musket from says I'm not paying him fast enough and wants it back. A few months back we came up with a contract that would give me until Oct 15th to pay it off. I don't know what he is thinking. I've tried to call him and go by his office but he's never there. Tonight I'm gonna write him a letter in an attempt to talk some sense into him.

Second, I wasn't feeling well today and a little short on cash so I didn't go to my daughters Volleyball game. So of course she comes home and pitches a fit saying I never do anything for her. I got mad and fired back at her... So right now we're not talking to each other. She gets this concept of what family life should be like from watching sitcoms on Nickelodeon. I know this because I listen to those same shows and get mad. She is just in her own little world and has no regard for the feelings of anyone else.

Third, I've been feeling lately like my whole life is just sitting on hold. All my thoughts and focus are on the business yet, I have to deal with little stuff that keeps getting in the way. It frustrates me alot to have no money but a burning ambition and a plan to succeed. I'm just waiting for my settlement money to get things going. Of course, the damned insurance company is going to drag their heels for as long as they can just to make me miserable.

I guess I just need to start painting again. That does alot to curb my frustration and relieve stress. Of course, I don't have much left to paint. When I run out what will I do?