Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Well, tonight my daughter finished her state report along with her poster for a classroom presentation. I kept her home from school today to do the project. It took her all day to finish. Of course, after school her teacher called me and chewed me out for doing so. She said I was irresponsible and that I frustrated her. I did not give a defense nor did I offer an excuse. She is my daughter and my responsibility. Sometimes teachers think they are God's gift to the planet. Frankly, I'm starting to think that not all of this is my daughters fault. I suspect that her teacher overreacted a bit. However, that won't prevent me from holding my child responsible. She has a lesson to learn from all of this.

I added a counter to my blog so that I can see how many people are actually accessing it. I have lots of folks saying they read my entries. It would me nice to know how many.

I'm not sure how I did it but, I finished painting 3 Iron Warriors minis today. They all look pretty good. I'm pleased with the progress. Tommorrow I plan to assemble the remainder and perhaps face Emmrick in a game this weekend. I have a mess of Tyranids that my friend just gave me. They should be a good test for my "shooty" army.

Only two days until I go see Episode II. I'm chomping at the bit but I'm also a bit gun shy. I hope that Lucas did a good job.