Whew!! I finally heard from my old friend Momoka. She wrote me to tell me that the a passage in her blog did not refer to me. It was good to hear from her. I'm glad to hear tht her life is at least halfway normal. I hope to communicate more in the future.
My daughter absolutely infuriated me today. Her teacher called to ask why she had not turned in her class project. Well, we thought she had completed her project. But, it appears that she has been hiding notes to us and lying when asked if she has homework. I feel betrayed by her. We were so proud because her last report card had As and Bs and she was doing well at softball. But, now I feel like I can't believe her. It hurts me so much because I want her to do well. So, I spoke to her coach and told him that I may pull her from the team if she does not get the project done this week. I then told her that she's been kicked off the team. Her Mom told her she might be able to beg her coach to let her back on the team if she does a good job. I think she's been motivated because she spent all evening working on her report. Even if she does play I think I'll purposefully miss a couple games to let her know that I am disappointed and upset at her. I just really want to get it through all my childrens heads that if the screw off in school they wil pay the price.