Took the boy out today and shot the new musket. Had a great time though we made quite a mess. Despite not being able to hold the rifle steady with my left arm I hit the target. My son was intrigued by the "bam bam". But, he kinda lost interest because it took so much time to set up between shots. A musket is nothing like the rifles he sees on TV.
My third daughter played her best softball game ever today. She hit the ball and made it to base twice, and she scored both times. Today she had the best form I've ever seen. I really proud of her progress. I think she'll be ready for girls softball next year.
My wife and I made some great progress tonight on revising the business plan. Using my knowledge of programming we made a spreadsheet that we can tweak to look at different business scenarios. I am more impressed than ever at our prospects, and I think we have a good chance to get a loan. We were able to figure the minimum number of yearly customers needed in order to stay in business. It is a very do-able number, one in which I easily achieved when I had my first game store.
Tonight is the start of Kublacon. I'm bummed that I'm not there. But, as I said before we couldn't afford it. It eats me up because I know I have an award winning army. I just wish that I could play a game with someone. My usual opponent Amon-Ra says he's not going anywhere this summer(I think he's afraid to face my glorious Iron Warriors).
My friend Tess sent me a list of jokes today by email. They had me rolling. I plan to post a few in the next couple day. Some are rather bawdy but they are hilarious. In regards to Tess, I don't know but I think she's decided not to move here. She loves her job and is doing alot better where she lives. Though I think she still hasn't resolved the situation with her son. I am disapointed that she won't be around. It's sad because her present beau won't even let her go anywhere for a visit.