Go figure... it snowed here yesterday. Is this May?
Today I had an arthrogram at the imaging center. The doctor had to stick a 4 inch needle into my shoulder and inject my joint with some chemical. I only felt the needle a couple times, but the sensation of it being pushed into my flesh drove me crazy. I went into shock on the table and about passed out. I have a thing about needles. Then they stuck me in the MRI machine and started the scan. It wasn't too bad, but my arm fell asleep because I had it in an awkward position. I'm just glad it's over.
My daughter played another softball game this afternoon. They won 19 to 6 and are now 6-0 in the league. The only undefeated team. My daughter hit the ball three times. Twice it made it into the outfield. I think she's starting to get the hang of batting. We have to practice more to get her to actually aim at the ball when she bats.
I'm on pins and needles this week waiting for the bank to get back to us aobut our business loan. I'm expecting rejection from them because our credit is less than perfect. But, we need a rejection letter from the bank before the redevelopment loan committee will look at our plan.