Finally a nice day. Hopefully it will help to perk my spirits.
We finally heard back form the bank about our business loan. The answer was no. Frankly, that's what I expected. A banks not about to loan you money when you really need it. So, we will progress towards the redevelopment fund. My wife talked to the director and he said we need to adjust our numbers a bit. I think he is doubtful of the product we are offering. Hell, so many shops around here sell items that I woun't buy in a million years like beanie babies. They seem to stay in business and prosper. He also doubts that we'll draw business from the nearby city. I beg to differ. We have no competition within 100 miles. He says if we get everything in this month then we'll be looking at August or September for an opening date. But, we have to find a building, which is proving harder than we expected.
I told my physical therapist about my arthrogram. She thinks I have a tear in the sheath that surrounds the shoulder joint. It would explain all my symptoms. She says that means I need surgery. Frankly, I think I'd rather live with the pain then go through surgery. My goal is to make it through life without having to get cut on. I guess I just don't trust a doctor to root around inside me. They are after all just "practicing" medicine :-)