Monday, May 27, 2002

I have alot of hope for the future. Perhaps more than I've had in a long time. My Dad came to vvisit today and we talked some about our business plans. He actually gave me words of support for the project. I was so suprised because he wants me to return to my government job.

Also, my old high school friend CW came over today to visit. He has mellowed so much since high school. I really enjoyed talking to him. He wants to go hunting with me this summer. He also really interested in shooting black powder rifles with me. It's good to connect with an old friend who has something in common with me.

Well, Memorial Day weekend has been pretty laxed for me. Didn't do anything but wish I was at Kublacon. In a couple days it's supposed to clear up and get warm. I think I'll take a long hike in the hills.