Hopefully, I have everything squared with State Disability. I took a paper to my Doctor so he can update them on my current condition. He says I'm still not cleared for work so it should fix everything. I'll know in a few days.
I got my helm from UPS today. WOW!!!! What an awesome hunk of metal! It fits me like a glove, and I have a great field of vision. I had thought because it is a full-faced helm it would restrict my sight some but it doesn't at all. In fact, it allows me to see farther to the side. Despite the fact that I spent money we don't have, I think I got a great deal. Combined with my chain mail shirt I'll be a shiny terror on the field. That is of course, if my shoulder ever gets better.
Speaking of my shoulder... I left Physical Therapy today feeling beat up. I really don't do that much in the way of exercise. But, I lift weights that concentrates my shoulder and it bothers me. I know it will get easier and I'll feel better in time. However, I've never been known for my patience.