Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ugh

I must say, for a guy that once worked as a new director, I hate the news. All I hear is about the war in Iraq, muslims wanting to wear head scarves, and the tsunami. It's to the point that I despise world events altogether.

Another thing that I despise most is waiting on money. Everything seems to go on hold and I sit around wasting time in the hopes that money comes soon. I'm reminded of the song "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve, "your a slave to the money then you die". Ugh! What a horrible existence, to live life as a consumer waiting for more money so you can consume more stuff. How does one break out of that cycle?

I guess I'm sounding kinda gloomy, but I'm not really. I just don't have much to write about. This "vacation" between semesters is driving me mad. I need purpose again!!!

Oh, speaking of school I found out that I got all "A's" and "B's" last semester. I ended out with a 3.5 gpa and I made the Dean's list. If only the rest of my college experience was so positive.