The snow continues to fall here in the icy mountains. Today I noticed that the snow along the roads are as deep as the height of my Jeep. It is awesome!! I so thoroughly enjoy this kind of weather that it is a pleasure for me to drive around, despite the slippery ice on the roads. It's like mother nature says this is my time, and I am in control. It's great too for the affect it has on the city-slickers that bought a house in the area. I bet a whole slew of homes will go up for sale next spring.
I've been plagued with bizarre dreams of late. It's made my sleeping hours unrestful and left me disturbed the following day. For instance, I had a dream last night that Emmrick died. So, like a paranoid idiot I had to call him today to check. He is quite well, and I think flattered by my call.
Two more weeks until college starts up again. I am looking forward to it.