Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It gets worse!

Well, the appraisers report is finally in and all our information is going to the underwriter for final approval. But, I find no real comfort in that. Our loan agent said it'll take a couple more weeks for things to close. Also, he wants more information from us. Info that we can't come up with like receipts for rent for the past year.

Then, it started raining over the past few days and our stuff is getting soaked. Not our household belongings but our clothes and schoolbooks. It's just an insult to injury.

Finally, I think I'm coming down sick. Don't know if it is the flu or what but I feel generally awful. My analogy from a couple of days ago about drifting on a still sea at low tide... Well, the tide has gotten lower. When will it get better? How low can we go?

"Doom, despair, and agony on me! If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Some guy on Hee Haw