Sunday, September 19, 2004

Double bummer

Life is still good for us except for two things that happened today that had me bummed out a bit.

First, I emailed a friend of mine who still works for GW asking him how things are going. I got an email back from his supervisor saying he no longer worked for the company. Space is an awesome guy and made my life working for that company a pleasurable one. He is also one of the best gamers I have ever played with. Anyway, I know he was a bit burnt out but, to find out he left/got fired was a bit shocking. It is also disturbing to me because I heard from another source that his supervisor was leaving soon. Don't know what to make of the situation. I guess I'll just pray for my ole pal.

Second, while I was out paintballing today my gun stopped working for no apparent reason. Someone suggested that I broke a seal on the inside. Hmmmm, maybe this is the sign I need to just buy a new marker.

Well despite these setbacks I am still in good spirits. Nothing is more pleasant to me then the thought of owning my own place.