Not much to write about today. It's been slow and lazy around here. My armor is done but I may not be going to the SCA event. Basically, my traveling partner Bubba might have to work that weekend and I don't have enough money to do it on my own. Oh well, C'est la vie.
I'm looking forward to seeing the premier of Spiderman 2 next week. Well, in reality I'm looking forward to it for my son. He loves spiderman. Anyway, he is all excited about the movie so I am too. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't see it because I am really leary of sequels when they are not planned.
I missed out on a chance to go to a major league baseball game this weekend. All our friends are headed to Oakland to see the A's take on the Giants. Apparently, two people had to cancel their trip and I was asked to go. It would have cost me $50 for the tickets to see three games, and another $120 for the motel room. No where in there is food provided. Since money is so tight around here I regretfully had to decline... But, it was nice to be invited :-)