I hung out today with a good friend of mine from GW. We played a game and had a meal together. He is a great guy and I like him alot. Though we delved a little too much into company politics. Frankly, I don't want to know what is going on with anyone there. It just kinda bums me out to get involved with them again.
We are exploring the possibility of opening a business again. It's a nice idea but I am worried about money and feasibility. My heart is still set on working for the railroad and being secure again. Hopefully, in a few days I'll find out more about the positions I applied for with Union Pacific. God willing something will happen. They are still listing my applications as "under review" on their website. Also. I read a news bulletin that stated that UPs profits were down in the last quarter because of a lack of personell. They plan to hire over 3,000 new people in the coming year. By Gods grace and mercy I'll be one of them.