Today I'm feeling good about myself. I have several leads into jobs and I think our future may be looking good. I guess it's just a matter of having faith and being positive. Yesterday it kinda hit me that I am glad about losing my job with GW. Even though we will have it hard for a while. In the end I know we will come out the better for it.
Readers of this journal know that money has been real tight for us since I got hired for GW. I think if I wouldn't have been let go I would have just hung on while we slowly starve. Now, I'll be able to move on and get a good job doing something worthwhile. Besides, if I'm working making great money I can afford to by the stuff from GW that I couldn't afford with their discount. That's kinda funny and sad at the same time.
I know it may get harder before it gets easier. But, I am armed with faith in Christ and he will see me through. It takes times like these to show us our faith and to reveal to us who our friends truely are.