Well, the reckoning that I needed so much came today. James is a great guy and he set everything straight. Not many bosses would tolerate my anger towards everything that happened. But, I have to hand it to him. He is a great guy. I forsee a long and fruitful working relationship. Games Workshop is the best place to work.
We are a few days away from getting two cats. We adopted a pair from the Humane Society. They are good kitties ones an orange tabby and the other is a black cat. They will make good additions to the household and will make this place feel like a home. Plus, if I'm really lucky one of them will get that mouse that's been haunting the kitchen at night.
Today I had the weirdest thing happen to me at work. This gorgeous woman came in and wanted to know about our product. It was odd really because she was very nicely dressed and dolled up. Well, I soon found out she was a salesman so I sent her next door to the factory. But, then she came back and asked me if I'd give her a personal tour of the store. Later, during the conversation she made it real clear to me that she was not married. Overall, she just hung around the store for a long time and made me real nervous. It was almost like she was a... gamer groupie or something. She finally left but said she'd be back in a couple days for an intro-game. Hope the wife doesn't find out because she'll be standing guard at my store with a sword.