Saturday, September 20, 2003

I am soooo mad!!! Today is the golden day that I've been looking for, James has arrived, the team is together. Then the ass has to go and mar things by pulling a bullshit, juvenile faux pas. Basically, I've been working my butt off taking care of this place and keeping things together. I've been missing days off and working long hours. Then, he shows up and doesn't even give me the common courtesy of an atta boy. He has no idea at all how hard we have worked to try to bring sales up to meet a target that was invented to reflect sales from a store with an open gaming area. Of which we do not have yet for unsaid reasons. Then, to add insult to injury he invites the manager of trade sales out to dinner and leaves me at the store to "wrap" things up.

He made a comment that he plans to work me hard now. That the easy time is over. That ass has no clue of the hard times he has comin. We have soooo many unresolved issues that he's not gonna know what to do. He's had the easy life in Florida. Now, the REAL work begins for him in Memphis.

I feared one thing about James that may be a reality. He is a bit arrogant and self centered. I hope that when it comes down to it he doesn't just use me and toss me away. Time will tell I guess. I'll just remain faithful and do a good job and let fate take it's course. Of course though, I will hold a grudge and I will have justice. The Turks may have taken everything from us. But, they still do not have our pride.