Well, I must say I am getting used to my new life in Washington. I managed to take a couple days off from work and I've been relaxing around the house. Today, I had my bedroom window open listening to the birds outside while I painted. It seems like little things help me find my center.
Work is going good. On the bad side we missed our sales target by one percent in March. But, we are already ahead this month to hitting our target. The job is satisfying but, a little stressful. I'm hoping I get on a more even keel as I get fully adjusted to the job.
Lastly, the new Jeep is serving me beautifully. I got a 6 disc CD player installed a few days ago. So I'm enjoying my commutes to and from work alot more. I'm looking forward to warmer weather when I can take the top and doors off. It is so nice to have a new vehicle. Despite the huge payments and insurance cost I think I'll never buy a used car again.