I'm wondering when it will stop raining here. We've had a couple nice days so far but not enough. I'm kinda getting bummed out by the weather. I've been wanting to put the soft top up on my Jeep but, everytime I think it's time to do it it starts raining again. YUCK!!
I'm nearing the end of my probationary period for my job. I hope my bosses think I'm doing good. Frankly, they just don't tell me if I am or not. Sales are still low and they haven't increased apreciatively since I arrived. However, we are busy with in-store events. It just seems like the people who attend don't buy much at all. However, everyone tells me that things have improved in many other areas. I'm a little frustrated at this point though. My boss wants me to do things to increase sales and I am not sure how. I follow everything I know and have been taught how to do. But, it doesn't seem like enough. I see the staff, and I remember how poorly they performed when I arrived, and how well they are doing now. I see progress. But, I'm afraid it is not quick enough. I pray to God that things go well for us.
I still dream about settling down in our own home. This apartment living and renting is the pits. I want very much to have my own yard and my own space in general. I had a dream the other night that we bought a house in Florida. We lived on the edge of a bayou with a small cottage behind our home, and in it lived my mother-in-law. I was sitting on a shaded patio with my wife. We were both sipping iced tea and watching my mother-in-law plant flowers with the kids. I remember it being hot and humid but we were all having a good time and laughing. Even with my mother-in-law there I hope that dream comes true.