Thursday, March 20, 2003

Well, here we are in the metroplis of Seattle. I have but one thing to really say about it. I miss the Sun. It has rained every day for the past 3 weeks we've been here. I've been checking between my toes and fingers every day to see if I developed webs yet.

After a long and painful process I finally received my settlement check from the insurance company. A bad chapter in my life is finaly over. To celebrate I bought a brand new jeep Wrangler. I've never owned a new vehicle in my life. It is shiny black with a hard top. Her name is Tyra.

The new job is going well I think. I'm keeping pace with everything I need to learn, and I think I'm starting to turn the shop around. I might even hit our target sales next month. Frankly, I've been going overboard in setting up new campaigns for the existing players and starting beginners leagues for the old players. It has them pretty excited. Lets hope my philosophy of "If you build it they will come" works. I'd like to do this job as a career. I must remain vigilant to impress my bosses.

I think I've become estranged from my Armenian friend. I sense a hesitancy from him to communicate. Right now he's in the midwest training to become an electrician. However, before he left I felt the strain. He also promised me he would get my canoe from our old house and he didn't. Now I'm having to fight with the landlady to get it back. He just let me down on everything I asked him to help me with. This is frankly what I feared would happen when we moved away.

Lastly, I have nothing to say about the war with Iraq that started last night. May God have mercy on participants on both sides.