Sunday, January 05, 2003

Sorry I haven't blogged in a long while. I've been kinda down with a cold flu thing. It put a big damper on the holidays for me. Frankly, it's still kind of hanging on.

Christmas this year was good for everyone. I got my wife a greatcoat that she really likes. The kids cleaned up pretty good as well. However, I didn't get anything from anyone here, which kind of bummed me out. I thought it wouldn't affect me but it did. I guess it woudn't have been so bad if Donna would have got me something but, she said she was too busy to get me anything.

Tommorrow we are throwing a big party to celebrate Orthdox Nativity. We invited all our friends and bought about $200 worth of middle eastern food. It should be good. I even got a new gas BBQ for the occasion. Mmmm I can't wait to get Lamb Kebabs.