Saturday, December 21, 2002

Well, I managed to relieve my extreme case of cabin fever today. After about 3 feet of snowfall over the past two days, we finally managed to dig out. I'm glad now that it finally snowed. Even though I hate shoveling the stuff. It now feels like winter is here. I guess we're gonna get another storm on Christmas Eve. Let it come... we're ready for it!! Mostly :-)

I finally heard from Games Workshop today. They are flying me to LA on the 11th of January. I'm a bit frustrated that they moved to back but, I'm glad the ball is at least rolling. It's probably for the best anyhow... It'll give me time to get my settlement and take care of some loose ends.

Tommorrow I go to see the "Two Towers" again. This time with the whole family. What an awesome movie. I'm looking forward to seeing it again... and again... and again... etc.