Friday, November 22, 2002

Well, I continue to wait with baited breath for Games Workshop to get back to me. They said it would take 7 to 10 days for them to make a decision and today is day 7. I wonder if they meant actual days or working days? Anyway, right now all our future plans hinge on what they decide. Frankly, this feels blessed so I think it'll happen(by God's grace of course).

On a brighter note(I think) I found out today that I am still officially employed by the Mordor Sheriff's Department. Apparently, They are still trying to get out of vocational rehabilitation for me so they reinstated me and are looking at other positions in the county to place me in. Kinda hilarious if you ask me. That means I've been employed there for 18 months or so but only really worked 4 months. Go figure! Anyway, it is a bit of a relief to me because I was worried about them bashing me to Games Workshop when they do their background check. Apparently, my lawyer says they can only tell them when I as hired and if i've been reprimanded for anything.

In other news, tonight we went to see the new Bond movie "Die Another Day". That was a damn good movie. In fact, I'd say it was the best Bond movie yet! My son went and throughly enjoyed the show. Now when we play together he's James Bond and I'm Spiderman.

Finally, some bad news... I went to court today with my Armenian friend and yet again they are drawing out his whole case. It's been 13 months for him not being able to return to police work. I think he's seriously starting to go stir crazy. In fact, both him and his wife are at the ends of their ropes. I guess his wife has been having anxiety attacks the past few days. Bad enough to force her into the hospital last night. I feel so bad for them. I've been praying alot. I swore to him that if this isn't resolved before I get my settlement then I'll pay to help them move away. I hope that doesn't happen because I think he'll lose alot of respect for himself. Lets hope that God's mercy will be revealed before he breaks.