The news came today... I finally heard back from Games Workshop and they are definitely interesed in hiring me. They said I made a good impression at the Recruitment Day. Now, I have to meet with the District managers in about 2 weeks and talk with them. I guess their gonna fly me to LA for a meeting. The catch in this whole situation is that I won't be going to Virginia right away. In fact, their probably gonna be sending me to Seattle for about a year. I guess they just opened 3 stores up there and they need managers in a bad way. That's no problem though... Two of my sisters live near Seattle. So, this could be the chance to hang out with them for a while and let my children get to know their cousins.
Today we took a trip to the city to shop a bit a Walmart and look into possibly getting another car. As much as I like our minivan I think she's getting tired. The old girls got 150K miles on her! Anyway, we are trying to get approved to get a Ford Expedition. It's just about the only reasonable vehicle that can seat 8 people. Anyway, we should find out tommorrow if we are approved. I doubt it really... the SUV lists at 20K. By God's grace I guess.
While we were at Walmart we bought the "Lord of the Rings" collectors edition. The DVD had some awesome scenes that were cut out of the main movie. We watched it tonight and were in awe. It's a shame those scenes were cut out but, they do amount to 30 mins of additional stuff. I'm so glad we bought it. Only 22 more days until the opening of "The Two Towers".
Anyway, we're getting ready to have Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and again with my Dad on Friday. I think we have ALOT to be thankful for this year.