Saturday, October 19, 2002

It's getting closer to Halloween and I've volunteered to help with the local haunted house with a friend. We are building a torture room theme. Yesterday we got to see the room where we are setting up. It's bigger than we thought. It includes a cargo elevator with a cool gate that looks like a dungeon cell. So, it should be good. We're hoping to win the award.

I'm waiting on pins and needles for my Chaos Codex today. It'sthe brand new edition with tons of changes and imprvements. They said I should receive it by the 19th. I hope so Lately I've been reading posts from a Chaos discussion group and it seems like everyone has the Codex but me. From what I gather... It was released in Europe, and Australia first. Then it kinda filters across the US from Games Workshop's main office in Maryland. Of course, since I'm in rural California I think I'm the last person in the world to get it. :-)

Speaking of Games Workshop... They are having a recruitment day at their main office next month for people to manage a string of new stores they are planning on opening. Oh, I'm so tempted to apply for those positions. However, it would mean that I would not open my own store, and I would have to relocate to some big city. I think I may apply for it anyway. Just to see if they like me.