Thursday, October 24, 2002

I'm not ready for summer to be over with yet. Today is another cold autumn day and I'm dreading the coming winter. I've just spent he last 8 years of my life in perpetual winter. Oh well, the falling leaves are a pretty sight and the myriad of colors around here sure reminds me why I love living here.

I got my Chaos Codex this week and I am very happy with the changes the designers made in my favorite game. I played a game last night with the two goons(Tess's brother and Ed monster)and I kicked their butts!! I need to purchase a couple things to add to my army so that I can kick butt at Dundracon next year. With the changes, I think I'll be amped to attend more conventions next year. I may even head to LA for a Games Workshop Grand Tournament.

Enought of that... My Dad is doing well. He's home and trying to adapt to his new lifestyle. He seems to be a bit more energetic than before the bypass. But, I think he's kinda going stir crazy not being able to drive. I'm headed up there on Monday with my Armenian friend.

Speaking of my Armenian friend... I'm such an idiot!! I got into a fender bender with his wife on Tuesday. No one was hurt. But, it busted up her bumper pretty good. I'm so angry because I haven't had an accident in such a long time. I hope my insurance rates don't go up. They got an estimate for $800 to repair the damage.

Well, there's not much else to report. I'm still doing well in school despite not having a text book for astronomy. Who says that being a Star Trek fan won't help you in life :-)