Today is my Independence Day!!!!! A year ago today I was injured working in the courthouse in Mordor. I have titled it thus because it was the day that lead me leave that dreadful place, and that is certainly something I will celebrate.
We took another step to bring our business to a reality. The wife and I spoke to a web designer about building our webpage to sell stuff online. His price is a bit high but, I got alot a great ideas for designing and marketing the website. I will definitely go with a company that gets our name out there on the web. The more orders we get for merchandise the better. Of course, this still hinges on when we get money. I'm guessing somtime next Spring. The wait is killing us both.
My Armenian friend has been having it hard lately dealing with the ongoing legal drama he's involved in. He's very frustrated because his lawyer won't file anything to suppress the BS evidence they have against him. He says that he's busy with a hundred other cases. I know that isn't very reassuring when your freedom and livelyhood are on the line. I wish I could do something to distract him from this mess.