Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Well, here I sit my first day of college. I haven't attended classes at this campus for almost 9 years. Man I feel old! It's still a nice place... Much better than the college in Mordor.

Today was my son's first day of preschool. I guess he was a bit upset at being there, but the teacher said he fit in and behaved perfectly. He also had his sister there with him so I'm sure it wasn't too stressful. Besides, he's a tough boy.

Since I had mostly peace and quiet today I took the time to paint some more on my Iron Warriors. Remarkably, I finished a whole squad in a few hours. Now, I have two squads done and two more to go. I think sometime next month I'll pick a fight with Amon-Ra and see how they do. I am confident that my army list will beat him and his damned Orks.

Well, back to class.