School is interesting so far. I'm taking only two classes because the school dropped one due to low attendance. I thought about signing up for another but, I guess I just want to take it easy this time. In the past I signed up for too many classes and ended up droping out of all of them.
It has been unseasonably cold for August lately. However, that did not stop us from doing some yard work today. We have a large flower bed in front of our house that was just full of grass and weeds. To our surprise after cleaning out we found several bulbs that were trying to make their way to the surface. Tommorrow, I plan to finish clearing out the bed and then plant two rose bushes my wife got for her birthday. Afterwards, we'll be headed to the back yard to plant some grass seed. I'm hoping there is still time for the roots to take hold before the cold weather sets in.
Did I ever mention that I love my wife? She does so much to make us happy. I am a lucky man.