Well, I've taken another step towards being a cyborg. Today I saw the dentist again and he prepared my tooth for a cap. He installed an anchor and rounded my tooth off for the final fitting in two weeks. During the procedure he accidentally touched my tongue with his drill. Ouch! Other than that I am in little pain from the procedure.
While we were gone today the loan committee called about our loan. Unfortunately, it was too late to call them when we got home so we may find out tommorrow if we have the loan. I am so anxious to start my business and begin doing something with my time and talents.
My Armenian friend was pretty upset today because the prosecutors in the case against him contacted his lawyer about some small details in the case. They have until next week to decide if they are going to refile charges. He's worried that they will refile and drag this whole mess on for another 6 months. Personally, I think they won't refile and he'll be good to go. But, it's hard to convince him of that. We'll see soon. Meanwhile, I'm considering raising money to help him pay his lawyer. I doubt he will accept it but, I'll try anyway.
Finally, last night we spoke to Tess on the phone. My wife called her at work and she seemed in a good mood. I think she was thrilled that we called her. As the time for her to move here gets closer I hope we can stay in touch a bit better.