Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Oh man!! What a great day. I made the rounds today visiting everyone I've neglected during jerkous's visit. Then, I got home in time to pick up my wife from work and go out to the lake. It was so nice floating around our swimming hole with my wife on her air mat. My therapist said swimming the backstroke is good for my shoulder. So, that's what I did. These long summer days are exactly what I've been craving.

Today I got a call from the chair for the loan committee about our business loan. He had a few questions about our plan and about the business in general. I'm excited because I was able to answer his questions to satisfaction and I got him excited about the proposal. He said the loan committee meets next week and he'll present our plan to them. We could be a week away from getting our loan!! I was encouraged because he emphatically said he thinks the plan will work. But, on the bad side he said our credit rating may be a hold up.