Tuesday, June 25, 2002

The tyrant is overthrown. Jerkous is gone, and we have set about to restore our household to it's former glory. Today I spent part of the day bringing in bags of groceries we had hidden. Also, we're having our air conditioning unit put back in. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just kidding. As I said before we really enjoyed Jerkous's presence. My son really enjoyed having someone else to beat up on. It was kinda funny because later today my boy kept asking me when are we going to get his jerk(refering to Jerkous).

Now I have to set about finding a job. Today I applied for unemployment and started browsing job classifieds online. Tommorrow I'll check the paper. I know it's going to be hard to find a job here. That's why I'm hoping to find something acceptable to hold us over until we get the loan to open our business.

Also, I went and bought my fishing license. It cost almost $35 bucks! But, it'll be worth it when I start taking the boy out to fish on a regular basis. Also, this weekend I'm going fishing at a place nearby called Orr Lake. That'll make Tess happy. I'll explain why later.