Sunday, April 21, 2002

Today was a frustrating day to be a parent in my home. My wife was at work so I had to supervise my children doing their chores. It took all day for them to clean the bathroom and a bedroom. They fought and feuded the whole time. Then, I took them to the softball field to practice. They fought the whole time until I got frustrated and brought them home. As I write this they are giving me hell about going to bed. GRRRRR!!!!!! This is definitly a phase their all going through and I'm gonna have to nip it in the bud.

I made some great progress on my armor today. I attached some buckles and straps in order to hang the armor from my belt. It is so light and flexible I can't believe it. It's gonna go great with my new helm and my chainmail shirt.

Well, tommorrow is the fateful day. The Bastards of Mordor will be waiting with baited breath for me to show up for work. But, I won't be there! They can just kiss my rebel ass if they think they can jerk me around any more. I have a new life here and I'm not giving it up.

Lastly, I've been a bit concerned lately because my friend zouave hasn't been returning my emails. He said that Bear would probably sit him down at some point and try to convince him not to associate with me. I fear that he was successful. Zouave has always made up his own mind about things. But, as he said... the last couple years has changed him. I still don't understand why I am so threatening.