Saturday, April 27, 2002

I am so very proud of my daughters. They played their first exhibition games today for softball. They all did extremely well. I just am so amazed that they went from never playing sports to doing this good. They integrated into their teams beautifully. My second oldest daughter played first base and got several people out by herself. Her coach said she is a natural. I was so proud I had tears in my eyes.

A funny part of today's games was of course the weather. I never thought I'd see a game snowed out before but it almost happened today. What a freakish storm, for the past week it's been sunny and warm. To their credit the girls still played ball and had a great time. Of course my wife, the sissy, had to spend part of the game sitting in the car.

My good friend Jerkous is in town this weekend. It's good to have him around. He always has a way to make me laugh. I had hoped we could go boating but, I think the weather will prevent that. Tommorrow before he heads home I hope to take him up to Ney springs. I hope that one day he can move back here. Despite what he says I know he hates Mordor. But, for now I think he's comfortable there.

Got a letter from the insurance company today saying their cutting me off because I did not return to Mordor. My lawyer says I can apply for state disability again, which is good because they pay more and are easier to deal with. I never thought I'd actually like a bureaucracy.